My studies
My Studies
I think the
studies to become a social worker have started well. I have quickly caught up
with my studies. My studies at Open University have definitely helped in that.
I have collected more than 60 points! One of them dealt with strength, because
strongmanship is interesting. The other studies were well connected to this
social worker education. I feel like I can easily get into a flow state. The
disadvantage of studying seems to be my private life, my family.
I am a
masseuse by my most recent education, and I work as a cleaner. I have founded a
cleaning company, private trader. Im also a paid employee another cleaning company.
Cleaning is a nice, stress-free job! I would hope that through the social
worker education, I would open up routes to other interesting educations that I
could do as an entrepreneur! I just don't know what that would be yet.
The reason why I went to this school was my great interest in psychology. Through this, I hoped to get hold of the therapist's papers. In life, the polyvagal theory came across and a big increase in trauma awareness has also happened on a general level in society. ADHD and the overlap of trauma with dissociative symptoms is poorly known even by professionals. People's work exhaustion is also connected to these. Somehow the psychophysicality of a person has come to his senses. Experiences live in the body. Super interesting stuff. I should be able to breed some of these objects of interest myself! Now, in the past few months, it has started to feel like Psychotherapist is not necessarily the title you should be aiming for. Let's see what comes up and get some ideas. Age also certainly affects that it is not worth making plans terribly far in advance. I am 38 years old. You have to live in the here and now.
Animals have been important to me all my life. I would like to be able to combine them with the work. That's another reason why I became a social worker. I have tried to look at the dog with the intention that it would be suitable for human work. With my former dog, I went to a nursing home just for fun. With the other two, we went through the first part of the Kennel Club companion dog training. But it would have been such a binding job that I didn't want to go for it. At the moment I have three geese that I could use mainly to beat people :D
I feel that
the pieces are in order for my life, I just want to start doing things! The
youngest child just turned two years old. The children are not in care. At the
latest, when the youngest is three, the intention would be to start working
more. I have now worked (and studied) according to my husband's work.
Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti